Bear & Cat Curry Rice Mould Set
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Featuring two moulds and two cut-out tools, the Bear and Cat Curry Rice Mould Set can transform your rice into eight different animals with laughing open mouths that hold your food! An amazing way to serve curry, stew, omelettes, or whatever you love to eat with rice. Sure to delight kids, and "big kids" too!
Mould with triangle ears forms rice into cats, pigs, dogs, or tigers.
Mould with oval ears forms rice into frogs, bears and pandas!
- Take your selected mould, and lightly wet with water (this prevents the rice from sticking to the mould).
- Pack freshly cooked, warm rice into the mold. (Holds about 160 grams of rice)
- Turn the mould upside down to release the rice. If the rice doesn't drop out of the mold, gently shake the mold.
- For the face cut-outs, place a sheet of nori seaweed, or a slice of cheese or ham onto the silicone mat.
- Place the cut-out tool on top of the seaweed (side with serrated edges down) and press down to cut out the desired face.
- Place the facial feature cutouts onto the rice
- Once your animal is complete, fill its laughing mouth with your choice of delicious food!
- Bonus tip: Bring the animals to life by naturally coloring the rice with soy sauce (tan), ketchup or carrots (orange), turmeric (yellow), spinach (green) or food coloring.
Dimensions (molds/cutters): panda (14 x 14 x 2.5cm), cat (13.5 x 14.5 x 2.5), panda cutter (14.5 x 12.7 x 1.2cm), cat cutter (14.5 x 9.5 x 1.3cm), cutter mat (12 x 8 x 0.3cm)
Size 12 x 7cm
Materials: BPA-free plastic (Polypropylene, ABS resin), silicone mat.
Not Microwave-safe nor Dishwasher-safe. Handwash only.