Bear Rice Mould Set
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
With the Bear Mould Set you have all you need shape rice into adorable bear faces, with a ton of fun variations! Includes mould to shape the bear head, cut-out tools for facial features and garnishes, and a miniature silicone cutting board.
As with all onigiri, we recommend using Japanese rice (short grain rice). Brown rice works too but may not stick together as well as white rice.
- Insert the base of the bear head mould into the main mold.
- Lightly wet mould with water
- Pack rice into the mould. (Recommended amount is ~ 80 grams)
- Press down using the lid piece
- Flip the mould over to release the rice
- For the face cut-outs, place a sheet of nori seaweed, or a slice of cheese or ham onto the silicone mat.
- Place the cut-out tool on top of the seaweed (side with serrated edges down) and press down to cut out the desired bear face.
- Place the facial feature cutouts onto the rice
You can also use the other cut-out tool to create garnishes from cheese, ham, vegetables etc.
Details & care:
- Includes a 3 part mould, 2 cutters and a cutting board.
- Materials: BPA-free plastic (Polypropylene, ABS resin) silicone mat.
- Not Microwave-safe nor Dishwasher-safe. Handwash only.